2003 May 12 20:06

Re: [vox] Snort / Acid talk, May 14 at SacLUG

Re: [vox] Snort / Acid talk, May 14 at SacLUG

Can someone please confirm that this is the correct
address for Exit Certified in Sacramento? Never been
there before. Googled it and this is what I came up
with. Crrect?

Exit Certified
Authorized Sun Education Center
8950 Cal Center Drive,Suite 110, Bldg. 1
Sacramento, CA 95826

Nathan

--------------------[http://www.snort.org/about.html]

[http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~rdanyliw/snort/snortacid.html]