2003 May 11 19:16

Re: [vox] WEF, Day 2 report!

On Saturday 10 May 2003 11:28 pm, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Well, WEF was much busier today (since it's the weekend, I suppose).
> We had a lot more people wander up, look kind of confused, and when we
> asked them if they were interested in Linux, most say "actually... yes!"

I think things would have been better had you had a big sign.  I looked for
you guys Saturday and couldn't find you.  I was thinking of going over and
yelling bad things about Linux and good things about Windows like I did at
the Co-op that one time.  I looked for you on Sunday for quite a while before
I found you.   But I didn't cause any trouble because Mike was seriously
trying to help someone. Turns out you were about 12 feet away from the booth
where I was working.  You need to make yourselves more noticeable.  It seemed
as though you were part of another organization's booth.

Bob