2003 May 07 08:17

[vox] Sorry For Mispost: Looking for Part Time IT Consultant

[vox] Sorry For Mispost: Looking for Part Time IT Consultant

Sorry about the mispost. I knew it didn't belong, but
figured I'd force the ball through the square peg. I
know a lot of people are looking for jobs, and the
first thing I did (when I was layed off) was attend
users groups, crack open the books, and spend my free
time brushing up on my skils. I figured there would be
a lot of people in that same boat: eager to work and
lurking on this list.

I'll wait till a consensus has been reached, and I'll
re-post to the appropriate list if necessary.

Ironically, every single response I received had to do
with whether the post belonged here. No one is
actually interested in the job ;-)

Nathan