2003 May 06 22:49

Re: [vox] Wrong List: Looking for Part Time IT Consultant

Re: [vox] Wrong List: Looking for Part Time IT Consultant

--On Tuesday, May 06, 2003 16:35:09 -0700 Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 03:59:27PM -0700, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
Could we change the
rules so that non-Linux job opportunities are okay, but the
subject-line has to be flagged or something?
That sounds reasonable.  I think we should keep them over on vox-jobs,
of course, since that's what it's there for.

Something like [OT] (off-topic ;^) ) or [Non-Linux] in the subject would
be good.
If only jobs could be categorized that neatly. What about jobs in mixed environments, or focusing on networks, or involving cross-platform software?

Personally, if I were out of a job I'd be interested in anything I could do well. Linux is just one variety of unix; I have experience on five others and could pick up another one if that's what they were using.
--
Kenneth Herron Kherron@newsguy.com 916-366-7338