2003 May 06 12:55

[vox] linux on PPC hardware

if anyone is interested in linux on old-world PCI and NuBus PPC systems, I
have put together a collection of documents, and links detailing how it can
be done using Debian 3.0.

http://fungus.ucdavis.edu/~dylan/

Dylan

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."