2003 May 05 09:05

[vox] gmane

Gmane is a mail to news gateway where you can read mailing lists using
your newsreader.

http://www.gmane.org
nntp://news.gmane.org

I now read almost all of my mailing list traffic via nntp on gmane.
Just thought I would share that with folks on this list.

Would anyone object if I tried to add vox-* to the list of mailing
lists carrier on gmane?  There are links to info on spam prevention
and a FAQ on the front page.  FYI, gmane was created by the same guy
who did the gnus news and mail reader.

--
Ricardo Anguiano
http://www.codesourcery.com