2003 May 01 14:00

Re: [vox] Micheal's Minutes: Microsoft and Apple Sell Out MusicFans

Re: [vox] Micheal's Minutes: Microsoft and Apple Sell Out MusicFans

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 09:15, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
<snip>

Eeeek, but at least E-Music have released a download manager for their
site that runs in Linux, although the one I am using segfaults on SuSE
8.2, I think this is probably a glibc or gcc issue would be my first
guess.

http://www.emusic.com/help/download.html

Matt