2003 Apr 28 00:06

[vox] Needed: 80-pin to 68-pin SCSI adapter

[vox] Needed: 80-pin to 68-pin SCSI adapter

I need an adapter for an INTERNAL hard drive that has an 80-pin SCSI-3 wide
interface (it is combined data and power) to the regular pinout (68 pins I
believe) with separate power. Do any of you have one laying about that you
would like to trade, before I order one? I have a lot of items available to
trade.

While I'm at it: I am also seeking an ATX board that (1) supports the Via C3
CPU, (2) has DIMM slots, and (3) supports ECC. For trade or purchase.

--
Henry House