2003 Apr 23 19:31

Re: [vox] Dinner Party / LAN party on May 19th

Re: [vox] Dinner Party / LAN party on May 19th

i'm up for a LAN party.  we should pick a game that would run on
everyone's computer, so something like RTCW is out.

i've been meaning to run a doom marathon.  finish doom I with a bunch of
people in a single sitting.  it would be painful, but fun.  ;-)

pete

begin Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>