2003 Apr 22 16:38

[vox] Embedded Systems Conference

It looks like people can still sign up for the expo part for free.

Mike Simons and I are going on Thursday (free Metreon visit that evening!)

    BRING A FRIEND TO THE SHOW!
    Just forward this e-mail to a friend, and they can register for a FREE
    exhibits pass onsite. Follow this link:
    http://www.responsetrack.net/lnk/esconline63/?10FDV01VKEQ

-bill!
(wondering HOW he'll get down there)