2003 Apr 18 13:42

[vox] 'Calendar' page added to LUGOD.org

[vox] 'Calendar' page added to LUGOD.org

So the 'Upcoming Events' box on the front page of LUGOD's site was getting
pretty long and cluttered, so I've done a few things:

  * Removed the "Show only 10 / Show All" toggle link.
    It will always show only 10 events on the front page.

  * Removed links to external event calendars (BALE, BABE, LinEvents).
    Links moved to a new 'Calendar' page.

  * Added a link to a new 'Calendar' page.

  * Created the aforementioned new 'Calendar' page. :^)
    http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

It's simply the contents of the "Upcoming Events" box on the front page,
but not limited to 10 items.

Enjoy!

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org