2003 Apr 19 21:26

Re: [vox] [OT] What happened to 2xtreme.net

Re: [vox] [OT] What happened to 2xtreme.net

This is me. And unfortunately this domain was setup before
I knew what I should really do.

i am Andy Wergedal and this was my address but I moved to a
new house last september, my snail mail is still forwarded.

This is my domain, I have updated all my othere domains
with the best practices information.

-- Andy