2003 Apr 16 20:55

RE: [vox] [OT] What happened to 2xtreme.net

RE: [vox] [OT] What happened to 2xtreme.net

2xtreme.net?  The only 2xtreme.net that I know screwed all their customers a
few years ago and bailed with all the money.  A friend was out a bit of money
because of them, they cleared out offices and all.  If the name was
resurrected in the last year or so then it may be a different company.  I'll
send him a message and ask though.  He was pretty pissed at the time as it
was a fair bit of money for him.

-sp