2003 Apr 15 16:12

[vox] Another Word Processor: SoftMaker, TextMaker

[vox] Another Word Processor: SoftMaker, TextMaker

Just wanted to show you this:

http://www.softmaker.de/tml_en.htm

If you proceed down the page you'll notice a download for the final
beta, its free, but will time out after about 50 days or so. Plenty of
time to give it a shot.

I have tried it and do like it, its a lot faster than Open
Office/StarOffice for one thing.

Oh this is the first part of their suite, next is a spreadsheet then
database. Might as well give you a link:

http://www.softmaker.de/anywhere/anycomp,en.htm

Matt