2003 Apr 13 10:59

[vox] Question from a new Unix/ Linux user

[vox] Question from a new Unix/ Linux user

I have a unix account(&& I'm not the superuser). I'll
like to write a small routine that keeps track on
anyone that logs in my account. Can anyone give me an
idea on how to implement it. (It is set to 700).
Thanx a zillion 4 any help!!
                           W.B.