2003 Apr 11 09:41

[vox] [fwd] The Linux Users' Group of Roseville - April 2003 Meeting

[vox] [fwd] The Linux Users' Group of Roseville - April 2003 Meeting

----- Forwarded message from "Verbus M. Counts" <verbus@hotmail.com> -----

The Linux Users' Group of Roseville, California
will be holding a meeting on:

Monday, April 28, 2003 6:30pm - 9:30pm

Topic is: Linux Device Drivers ? How to find them ? How to install them

Presented by Rick Griest

--

The meeting will be held at:

Nerdbooks
911 Washington Blvd
Roseville, CA 95678
http://www.nerdbooks.com
916-677-1400

--

The new and improved website can be found here:
  http://www.rosevillelug.org

The old RoseLUG web site is still here:

Coming up!

May 26, 2003

June 30, 2003           Jeff Bralley         Cygwin  http://www.cygwin.com/

July 28, 2003

August 25, 2003

September 29, 2003

October 27, 2003

November 24, 2003

December 29, 2003   (Networking Meeting)

Regards,
Verbus M. Counts, Coordinator
Roseville Linux User Group
916-765-1624