2003 Apr 11 00:56

[vox] Seeking repeat quote

a while back somebody had a bumper sticker idea that went something like:
"Linux, not just for hacker, hippie, communists anymore ..."

I don't remember the whole thing, but it would be a great opening slide
for a presentation I have to give next week.  Can you re-post it? I'd like
to quote you.

-Lorie

--
Lorie Obal
lobal@cds1.net

-----------Begin Geek Code Block--------------------
GMU/GB d? s: !a C LU+ P+ L++ E--- W++N++!o K- w ! M- V PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t+
5++X+R*tvb+++DI--!D G e++/e++h++ !r z?

http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html