2003 Apr 10 20:52

[vox] [OT] E-commerce/Credit Card Validation for a Non-Profit Org

[vox] [OT] E-commerce/Credit Card Validation for a Non-Profit Org

I recently designed a website for a non-profit organization that would
like to accept donations online.  I've found that credit card processing
services are expensive -- the cheapest I've found is ~$20/month.  This
isn't feasible for the organization I'm working with.  Now I'm thinking of
using PayPal, since there is no monthly fee.

Anyone have any suggestions?  Do any cheap e-commerce solutions for
non-profit organizations exist?

Thanks,
Charles