2003 Apr 09 20:41

Low cost assembling of permanent magneti

Low cost assembling of permanent magneti

Dear Sir£º
  We are the permanent magnet researchers in maunland , china.We are full of experience in assembling large and middle size permanent magnetic cylinder. By the way the the price ia attractive. If your "Nuclear Magnetic Resonance" use permanent magnet as a magnetic source, we will offer our service.
Very Sincerely
liu Maoling

Low cost assembling of permanent magnetic sources

  This is a newly--opened company  by some retired experts from Chinese . We are the earliest team in permanent magnetic sources research in People's Republic of China. Our accomplishments mainly focus on permanent magnetic sources in such equipment like Permanent Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance CT, Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) Pipeline Inspection System and Vibrating Sample magnetometer. Over ten years' experiences make us expert in assembling and aided-designing permanent magnetic sources, especially for those of middle and big scale.
  We discover a simple and useful method to produce permanent magnetic cylinder. Adopting the newly established methodd  the cost of assembling lowered and can produce more complicated cylinder.
  Our strengths on low cost assembling mainly include:
  1. Assembling and aided-designing permanent magnetic cylinder within 0-30,000 gauss, generating in the center a uniform invariable magnetic field or a variable magnetic field within 0-30,000 gauss.
  2. Assembling and aided-designing a cylindrical magnet of 4, 6, 8 ,10 or more polar.
  At many times we producr the cylinder according to the draft supplied by customer , so we don't have any fixed model.If you are interested in it,   we 'd like to offer you service.
  Welcome your inquiries from both home and abroad!
  E-mail: ycgj62810550@vip.sina.com
  Contact Person: Mr. Liu Maoling
  Beijing JD PMC Co.Ltd

  An example quotation:
  Basic magnetic source in a permanent magnetic cylinder:
  Delivery Venue: Beijing, China
  Material used: all in ordinary material made in China
  (Attention: not including the cost of magnet shielding during delivery.)
  1£¬Central magnetic field of 10,000 gauss; inner diameter of 250 mm; outer diameter of 690 mm; height of 460mm
  Delivery Date: 2 months after the arrival of materials
  Gross Price: $155,000 (FOB)
  Price decreased to $152,000(FOB) from 2nd set of the assembling.
  2£¬Central magnetic field of 30,000 gauss; inner diameter of 32 mm; outer diameter of 585mm; height of 150mm
  Delivery Date: 6 months after the arrival of materials
  Gross Price: $179,000 (FOB)
  Price decreased to $175,000(FOB) from 2nd set of the assembling.