2003 Apr 03 17:18

Re: [vox] Comments.. Changing registrars

Re: [vox] Comments.. Changing registrars

I've also been using GoDaddy for my 2 domains, kevinhooke.com and
mindbeans.net and have been pleased with them so far. Setup was painless
(all online).

I'm also using their private domain registration service which means your
domain name is registered in a 3rd party's name on your behalf, so your
personal details aren't available via a whois.

Kevin

Kevin Hooke
MindBeans Software Consulting
http://www.mindbeans.net