2003 Apr 03 17:18

Re: [vox] While we're on the topic of domains...

Re: [vox] While we're on the topic of domains...

I have no experience with this, but these kinds of things are what made me
go with Gandi - where I am the official owner (According to whois info and
from the agreement) for the domain. Even if gandi goes under, and another
registrar takes over the db, I am still the owner in the db. :-)

As for getting a lawyer, many charge you nothing for consultation to see
if they can take your case, or if they know who should take the case.
Unless someone on the list has experience with this to point you in the
right direction.

Sorry,
-ME