2003 Apr 03 14:04

Re: [vox] Comments.. Changing registrars

Better than godaddy?? That's the one I use, $6-$9 dollars per year based on
the high level domain

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rod Roark" <rod@sunsetsystems.com>
To: <vox@lists.lugod.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [vox] Comments.. Changing registrars

EasyDNS looks similar to DomainDiscover which I used for a
while and was quite good.  However I've also recently
switched to gandi.net for new registrations, as they have a
good no-nonsense contract and are half the price per year.

In addition Gandi lets you do 1-year registrations, which is
great for situations where you are not sure you'll still
want that name a year later.  DD and some others require 2
years for first-time registrations.

Whatever you choose, read the agreement first.  Last I
checked, with NetSol you don't even own the name - they do.

Cheers,
remote system administration services.