2003 Apr 03 13:28

Deal on Zaurus [was Re: [vox] Report: Tonight's Google talk at SVLUG]

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 10:41:05AM -0800, Foo Lim wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> You forgot to mention the special deal on the Zaurus 5500 that will be on
> the Home Shopping Network for $199.99 (plus an additional 15% discount for
> first time customers) this weekend.  I don't remember the exact
> dates/times.  Do you have that down?  I can't find it on hsn.com.  :(

This Friday, at 9pm and 10pm local time, and Saturday at 5am and 6am,
HSN will be spotlighting the Zaurus SL-5500.

$199.99 is about half what you'd pay at Fry's (last I checked a few weeks ago).
With the 15% discount, you're ending up getting the device for under $170 bucks!