2003 Apr 03 01:59

[vox] Linux-based robots

At the last LUGOD meeting Mike and I mentioned the Embedded Systems Conference
that's taking place in San Franciso later this month.  (I posted a link here
on vox containing info. on getting a free pass.)

Anyway, I couldn't remember which Linux-based robot will be at the event.
I was thinking it was Fujitsu, but that's not the right one.

It's the "Wakamaru", developed by Mitsubishi.

The one by Fujitsu is the HOPA-1... and now HOAP-2:

Like I kept mentioning to Foo Lim at SVLUG tonight... we need deadly
Linux-powered robots to take over the earth. >:^)  It looks like it's
not far off.  Bwahahahahahaha!

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/