2003 Apr 02 23:43

[vox] Minutes & Photos from Moxi talk are online

[vox] Minutes & Photos from Moxi talk are online

The Digeo Moxi demo was pretty cool.  Much more technical than I had expected!

Minutes:
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2003.04.01.php

Photos:
  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2003.04.01/

Hopefully they'll send me a copy of their presentation slides to put online,
too, if they can. :^)

(It'll be linked from the minutes, as well as from the 'Presentations' page
over at LUGOD.org:  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/ )

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/