January 6: Social gathering
2003 Mar 31 22:25

Re: [vox] [OT] CA No-call list

Ryan Castellucci said:

> PENIS_ENLARGE2? WTF?

I don't understand Did my message trigger something in your spamassassin
config?

There are many things you can do about spam. I'm looking to lead a board
review on "what admins can do about spam" over our July meeting. We plan
to cover each of these things that I am either using, or plan to use.

I did not even mention procmail. :-)

SquirrelMail + SpamAssassin plugin + SpamAssassin + procmail + RBL seem
like a very nice combo. It is easy for the users to control their own spam
settings and contribute to a better site.

> On Monday 31 March 2003 01:55 pm, ME wrote:
[chop]