2003 Mar 31 12:34

Re: [vox] [OT] CA No-call list

SpamAssasin has helped the bulk of my woes...occasionally I get a random
one and I just laugh because they tend to be the most inane (zeruchs rule
- if you cant win me over with get-rich-quick and pr0n, then golf shirts
and monogrammed pens sure as fuck wont cut it).

I want to see a spam for buying Spam in bulk (the food Spam that is),
maybe with a kind of Python-esque script to it.