January 6: Social gathering
2003 Mar 31 16:19

Re: [vox] [OT] CA No-call list

cool!

i wish they'd do something with spam, though.  seems like spam has just
spiked in the past 48 hours.  the format looks the same; must be the
same spammer out on a binge.  it's purely commercial - "faster than
light" gigabit networking, schlong enhancement (that's a quote),
mountain grown coffee... for the past who-knows-how-long most of my spam
has been nigeria scams and its many variations.

for awhile, i even had some spam free days (started using spamcop RBL as
well as ORDB).

the count today alone is getting close to 10, and it's not even noon
yet...   :(

pete

begin Joel Baumert <kender@geeksource.net>