2003 Mar 30 08:54

Re: [vox] Kiosk Machines?

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 07:01:08AM -0800, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> are there any
> resources that anyone else really likes and highly recommends for
> getting started?

Richard,

Bill is putting together a kiosk box for DCN to operate in the co-op.
  Some discussion has happened on vox-outreach
  (kiosk).

Darren is putting together a kiosk for some other purpose.
  Some discussion has happened recently on vox-tech
  (public access terminal).

I would check the archives for those lists, links to some references
are in those threads.

  Also, you could try sparking up a discussion about this after the
meeting this Tuesday...

    Later,
      Mike Simons