2003 Mar 30 07:00

[vox] Re: Writer in the Workplace Conference wrap-up

[vox] Re: Writer in the Workplace Conference wrap-up

I also forgot something _else_... Yikes!  My brain has stopped working,
I think.

Brian Lavender and Mike Machado put together a 'SacLUG boxed set' to give
to the STC folks as a door prize.  (That was, I believe, all they asked of
the people running the boothes... to provide (a) door prize(s) worth $50.)

The box included, if I recall, Knoppix, Mandrake 9, and Debian CDs.

SacLUG also bought two new boxed copies of RedHat Linux.

These were all given away as door prizes after the final session after the
event ended.