2003 Mar 30 00:50

[vox] Re: [Lug-Nuts] Writer in the Workplace Conference wrap-up

[vox] Re: [Lug-Nuts] Writer in the Workplace Conference wrap-up

Ack!  I totally forgot...  Al Canton from Adams-Black Company
(a SacLUG member) donated a box full of a book on writing that he wrote
a while back.  We gave away at least half of the box.

-bill!