January 6: Social gathering
2003 Mar 29 22:50

PP,PET,PMMA SCRAP

To whom it may concern,

If we have bothered you, please ingore this message and accept our appology.
Our aim is to looking for a partner for long term only.

We are a leading plastic scrap importer in China.  With own reprocessing facilities, import
license, we are buying large quantity of plastic scrap, esp. PET scrap, PP scrap, PMMA scrap.

Our major interests are following.

PET lump, rock
PET bottle regrind (flake)
PET preform
PET fiber
PET repro / granulate
PET offgrade

PP regrind
PMMA (ACRYALIC) SCRAP

All PET scrap should be free of PVC, with I.V. over 0.55.  Material should be dry, free of dust/soil.
Only clear color, blue color, green color are acceptable.

PMMA (ACRYALIC) SCRAP IS ALSO OUR INTEREST. WE WILL DISCUSS WITH YOU FOR DETAILL IF YOU HAVE SUPPLY.

We have flexible payment term which can meet your requirement. Our forwarder network can pick up goods
from every corner of the world. Therefore ex work price are acceptable.  We can work on FOB your work or
CNF Shanghai too.

If you can offer other plastic scrap, we would like to receive your proposal as well.

We will send people to visit your company, once we have a rough deal. I believe we will have a pleasant
cooperation if you are really in the same field as we are looking for.

We may NOT receive your email from sender's email address.

************* Please respond to our email address: plastic@hansa.com.cn **************************

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

SAMUEL CHEN
HANSA INTERNATIONAL
Room 301, Yuan Fang Baoxin Building
No.18, Lane 126 Si Chuan (M) Road
200080 Shanghai
China
tel: 86 21 63210045,33130656, 53500046, 63219210
fax: 86 21 63210059
email: plastic@hansa.com.cn