2003 Mar 23 23:01

Re: [vox] directories - too much of a good thing?

Re: [vox] directories - too much of a good thing?

one more thought.

for really big projects, like my dissertation and dissertation
research, i create a whole new user.

that's a big help to avoid "clutter" in my home directory.

pete

begin Katie <krwright1@yahoo.com>