2003 Mar 22 14:07

[vox] [OT] Announcing "Tux Print"

Wow, is it really 5:30 already?  (*passes out*)

I'd like to announce 'Tux Print', a new project I'm starting to work on
which will let kids (of all ages ;^) ) quickly and easily create
greeting cards, banners and posters.

It definitely won't be a 'professional' program (just as "Tux Paint" can't
hold a candle to "The Gimp" or "Photoshop"), but it'll be Open Source,
multi-platform, and easy enough for kids of pretty much any age to use :^)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxprint/

*Whew*!  Wish me luck!

PS - Some time within the next week, the Linux game development company
created by Linux Game Publishing, of which I'm one of 8 programmers, will
be announcing our official name, and the project we'll be working on! :^)