2003 Mar 21 01:46

[vox] [fwd] Linux Training now at ExitCertified [Sacramento]

ExitCertified is the training place where SacLUG currently meets.
Below is an e-mail from them, letting us know that they now provide
Linux training, as well!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Troy Newbold <troy.newbold@exitcertified.com> -----

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:07:49 -0800
From: "Troy Newbold" <troy.newbold@exitcertified.com>
Subject: Linux Training now at ExitCertified
To: <bill@newbreedsoftware.com>
Cc: <pr@lugod.org>

Bill,

I wanted to let you know that we are now offering Linux training here at
ExitCertified.  Feel free to pass this information along to your LUG.

ExitCertified has partnered with Guru Labs to deliver Linux Courses right
here in Sacramento.

For information on the courses, click you this link to view the course
outlines.

http://www.exitcertified.com/courses/index.html#linux

The Linux System Administration course, GL-250 will be offered the week of
May 12.

The Linux Network Services course, GL-275 will be offered the week of Jun
23.

Thanks,

Troy Newbold
Branch Manager