2003 Mar 18 14:07

Re: [vox] what do they pay their staff for?!?

On the 18th day of March, Peter Jay Salzman said to me:

> i don't know how old you are, but back then, there was no distinctions.
> today's "cracker" was yesterday's "hacker".

26.

oh really?
http://catb.org/esr/jargon/html/entry/hacker.html

sorry... no time to continue this... kernels to upgrade and all that jazz.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-408-985-7992 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org      - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .