2003 Mar 12 23:59

Re: [vox] XMMS - A rant about usability

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 04:52:25PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> All it's got are "^" (window-shade) and "x" (close) widgets. >:^(
The other thing I don't like about that is when I run fluxbox, and say I
open XMMS up in one desktop, there is *no* way for me to move it to a
different desktop (at least, that I've found). In fluxbox, you can click
a button on the upper left corner of the window to make it become sticky
across desktops.

I agree with your rant, but I really love XMMS outside of that.

By the way, I discovered something kinda cool--you can enlarge the main
window double sized by clicking the "D" which lives on the middle left
side of the window. I never even knew it was there until I got a laptop
with 800x600 resolution. :-)

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net