2003 Mar 13 09:33

Re: [vox] XMMS - A rant about usability

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 05:06:22PM -0800, John McDonnell wrote:

> grab the bottom right corner. There should be some kind of visual clue
> there as to where to grab.

Hehe... No cue.  At least, not with the skin I'm using.
(Ultrafina2000, which I guess came with it)

It took me a sec to figure out what YES, this DOES work!  Thanks! :^)

(The issue was, the stretching is locked to a grid;  I assume the size of
one or two additional lines of text in the playlist.  So, it wasn't
until I clicked and dragged a LOT that it started moving.)

Thanks!