2003 Mar 07 20:02

Re: [vox] Fund raisers for LUGOD...]

  • To: vox@lugod.MAPSorg
  • Subject: Re: [vox] Fund raisers for LUGOD...]
  • From: Ken Bloom <kabloMAPSom@ucdavis.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:16:33 -0800

I don't think we have to worry about that. You know it's summer when
girls are sunbathing in bathing suits along a main bike path on campus.

I saw this today along the main bike path from campus to cuarto
which has been redirected through Regan and Segundo. Happy summer!!

Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu