2003 Mar 06 23:21

Re: [vox] Fund raisers for LUGOD...

Up spake Mike Simons on Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 08:10:06PM -0500:
> - Bake Sale...

Bake sale!  Bake sale!  Maybe park ourselves and our goodies in front of the Coop/other
grocery store?  Maybe at the Farmer's Market; the weather's starting to warm
up a bit.  Maybe an ongoing mini-bake sale at the IFs?  It'd be a chance to show off
our Mad Baxing Skillz.

--nicole twn

***
"A little pain never hurt anyone."--from the Compendium of Rarely Used Cliches
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.