2003 Mar 07 12:11

Re: [vox] DNS issues?

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 06:52:29PM -0800, Sam Peterson wrote:
> Wow, test message.

  Yes, there were problems with DNS.  When adjustments were being made
by "register.com" to switch name servers over to the new batch, they
deleted the old ones and forgot to add the new ones.  So for a few days
there were no nameservers to ask lugod.org questions to...

  As I understand we changed registrars from register.com.

    TTFN,
      Mike