2003 Feb 28 19:49

[vox] vox-jobs list

a debate on the merits of a new list might be a debate with no answer.
i propose an experiment:

i'm requesting that people pretend vox-jobs exists.  post as if the
mailing list existed.  but send your posts to vox, and put [vox-jobs]
in the subject.   i'll write a recipe that catches all [vox-jobs]
traffic.

at the end of two weeks, we'll take a look at the [vox-jobs] traffic.
if we average enough traffic, say more than a few posts a day, we'll
shave off a new mailing list, vox-jobs.

i'm not opposed to a new mailing list.  you have to understand that each
mailing list is considerable work.  and it's a thankless job.  if we're
going to have a new mailing list, i'd just like to make sure its
warranted.

pete

begin Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>