2003 Feb 28 11:25

Re: [vox] vox-jobs list?

hi bill,

i'd prefer if this kind of thing went to vox.  i'm sure most of us are
interested in job type stuff.  even those of us who aren't actively
looking are prolly just a little curious.

it would be helpful if all job postings:

1. used X-No-Archive

2. had [JOB] somewhere in the subject

pete

begin Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>