2003 Feb 28 15:17

[vox] vox-jobs list?

So I've finally joined the ranks of the unemployeed, and a few of us
were talking at the Slashdot meet-up last night, and decided a job-related
mailing list might be cool.

Something where people can post jobs they think others in the group would
be qualified for (e.g., if they weren't), share qualifications, and just
discuss job searching in general.

Would people be interested in a new 'vox-jobs' mailing list?
Are the other officer's ok with that?

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick