2003 Feb 27 16:42

[vox] Starbucks and 802.11b

It's confirmed: The 802.11b offerings at Starbucks are through T-Mobile,
and the "most economical" plan is $30 a month (500MB, $0.25 each
additional MB).  The pay-as-you go plan is $3 for the first 15 minutes,
and $0.25 each additional minute, bringing the total of an hour of
internet access to $12.25.

Riiiiiight.