2003 Feb 20 17:16

Re: [vox] Crepe Bistro RE: Would you like WiFi with that Crepe?

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 04:35:00PM -0800, Harry S wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 04:21:55PM -0800, donw@examen.com wrote:
> > According to the T-Mobile site, they charge...or did I miss something?
>
> Has anyone tried T-Mobile at Starbucks?
>
> There are plenty of free trial offers for it. I've been tempted, but I
> don't generally visit starbucks.

I've been tempted to, but the only Starbucks I ever set foot in is about
a 5 min walk away from work, where I have uber highspeed 'net access,
so I never really saw the point. :^)

If I telecommuted for a job (oh, I miss that!), I'd probably do it.
Of course, I'd probably be in Davis, which means I'd probably just go
to Mishka's, which isn't a large corporation, and has FREE wireless :^)

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick