2003 Feb 20 14:37

[vox] [fwd] CS Club E-week Tours

I'm not certain, but since it was posted to Usenet, I'm guessing anyone
could drop in.  I'd suggest RSVP'ing, just in case (if you're not a CS club
member, that is)...

----- Forward from ucd.cs.club -----

From: ewhsu@ucdavis.edu
Newsgroups: ucd.cs.club
Subject: CS Club E-week Tours
Date: 20 Feb 2003 12:24:57 PST

The Computer Science Club will be hosting tours on Friday, February
21st, to the graphics lab and the computer museum. The tours start from
9am, the last tour will end at 1pm. If you are interested in coming,
please meet in the EUII lobby on Friday.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick