2003 Feb 18 09:07

[vox] [OT] telemarketing calls

in an effort to reduce my phone bill, i got rid of the privacy manager
yesterday.

last night i received 3 telemarketing calls from 2 different companies.
today i've received 2 calls from different companies, and it's not even
noon time.

i'm curious -- am i receiving more than my fair share of telephone spam?
or does the world really put up with this amount of junk phone calls?

how many telemarketing calls are people getting per day to their
residential lines?

pete