2003 Feb 13 06:38

[vox] New pseudo HOWTO page detailing my experiences with installing Debian in my laptop...

[vox] New pseudo HOWTO page detailing my experiences with installing Debian in my laptop...

Hey all,

I hope you don't mind me posting this link here. I'd like to get
feedback from anyone who is interested in how I got Linux to work on my
new laptop (a Dell Inspiron 3800).

http://www.dooglio.net/dell_inspiron_3800.html

I wrote this page for two reasons:

1) I want to help others out who happen to have a similar laptop
2) It's a reference for me in case I ever need to go back an reinstall
	anything. :-)

Please let me know what you think. This is my first time writing
something like this.

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net