2003 Feb 12 16:01

Re: [vox] Upcoming LUGOD meetings

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 11:47:35AM -0800, donw@examen.com wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 11:33:29AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > Mon. Feb. 17th
> >
> >   Ryan Castelluci
> >   "802.11b Basics"
> >   Wi-Fi basics, and using wireless under Linux.
> >   http://www.lugod.org/meeting/
>
> Wait...this is President's day, right?  No class?

Yep!

And so that people know...  YES, the Library will be closed that day.
And YES, we will STILL be meeting there that day. :^)
(I'm going to pick up the key on Sunday)

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick